Most of the people are not thinking about our health and diet. Its can be dangerous for us because they eat unhealthy food and our body was consumed fats day by day. fat was not good for our body they can be harmful to us. Fat gave me many diseases for us like Heart diseases, Blood pressure, Diabetes, Brain ham range, Blood clots, and etc. And some physical problem they can be created like knee problem, Bones weakness. There are some weight loss tips.
Weight loss diet tips
- Do some fresh meals are the best choice always.
- Breakfast are to be warm and wholesome. An option like chapati, idli, dosa, uttapam, bread and eggs are a good choice.
- Breakfast should be taken within thirty minutes of awakening us.
- Lunch should be a medium affair dal, cooked vegetable, chapati, curd, rice, beans and chickpea, etc.
- Dinner should be light such as salad, boiled eggs etc.
- Dinner should be taken at least two hours before bedtime.
- Apart from the main meal, there should be 2-3 meal as well.
- These mini-meals can consist of fruits, nuts, salad, peanuts etc.
- Oily food should be avoided it is harmful to us.
- Water is a very important element of weight loss.
- You should always go for a cheat meal once in a weak.
- Avoid things like a zero carb diet or extreme hunger to lose weight.
List of food to be avoided
Food or liquid refreshment is processed high in calories or high in sugar, do not form the best weight loss diet chart. Not only do they lead to weight gain, but they are also bad for your overall health and lead to long-lasting diseases like diabetes, heart diseases and obesity. Here is the list of food to avoid while you are on diet plan for weight loss especially Indian diet.
- A highly sweetened liquid requirement such as soda, aerated drinks, sports drinks.
- sweeteners like sugar, honey, condensed milk.
- You should always avoid food which has had in high sugar like candy, ice-cream, cake, pudding, cookies, high sugar
- Food which has high-fat such as French fries, Chips, Fried food, etc.
- Refined oils such as canola oil, soybean oil, grapeseed oil etc.
- Avoid grain like white bread and white pasta.
Healthy snacks tips for losing weight
While most people feel that having 5-6 meals in a day is a lot. Your body actually finds it easy to take the calories in 5-6 small meals as compared to 3 huge meals. Following are the healthier snacks option that can be added to your diet chart and it can be helpful for weight loss. some following tips for weight loss.
- Fruits with buttermilk or green tea.
- Protein shake with nuts and seeds.
- Walnuts and dates.
- veg sandwich or milk and apple.
- Vegetable and fruits salad.
- Multigrain flour.
- Fruits smoothies and a whey protein shake.
Drinking water before meals
Yes, drinking water can help us to weight loss. drinking water can boost metabolism by 24–30%. helping you burn off a few more calories.
Use black coffee to fat burn
Coffee is rich with antioxidants and can have numerous health benefits. The coffee can boost metabolism by 3–11% and increase fat burning by up to 10–29%. just may sure not to add a bunch of sugar and other high-calorie ingredients to your coffee. That will completely negate any benefits.
What is kalonji seed
kalonji seed is also known as black cumin, nigella or by its scientific name Nigella sativa, kalonji belongs to the buttercup family of a flowering plant.
It grows up to 12 inches (30 cm) tall and produced fruits and seed as almost many flavourful spices in many cuisines.
Kalonji is so helpful for us. it fulfils with antioxidants and it also protects our liver and so many benefits of kalonji.
Kalonji seed help us to weight loss
Kalonji seed to play is the lead role in reducing belly fat. If you are starting using these seed as a part of your weight-loss treatment, the best think about kalonji is that it offers natural and faster weight loss without any side effect.
How to use kalonji seed
Using kalonji as a weight-loss therapy is super easy there the following steps to use kalonji seed
- Use Kalonji seed 3 to 5 mg
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- Fresh lemon 1
- Warm water 1 (1/2) glass
Why chia seed choose to weight loss
Chia seed is literally a member of the mint family. In a few years, this seed has much popular so-called superfood.
Chia seed is rich in fibre. They also contain 4.69 gm of protein per serving both fibre and protein can temporarily defeat longing. Moreover, each serving of chia seed contains only 138 calories nutrients dense snacks. chia seed contains many helpful nutrients.
- 179 milligram (mg) of calcium.
- 95 mg of magnesium.
- 2.19 mg of iron.
- 115 mg of potassium.
Chia seed also contains several antioxidants and are a rich source of omega 3 fatty acid. If you are intake omega 3 to reduce the risk of depression, inflammation, bowel diseases and childhood allergies. Omega3 fatty acid may also lower the risk of heart diseases.
Chia seed may give you health benefits.
- A reduce in inflammatory possibly due to the antioxidant content.
- Better blood sugar control, which can help with the management of our diabetes.
- Lower blood pressure.
- Improve cholesterol level.
How to add chia seed in your diet
- Add a spoonful of chia seed to a morning smoothie.
- Sprinkle chia seed on top a salad.
- Cook with chia flour.
- Make a chia seed pudding by mixing the seed into milk or yoghurt and leaving it overnight to thickness. Adding honey or dry fruits can make it into a tasty breakfast.
Flex seed help In reduce weight loss
Flex seed is one of the most effective foods that help you lose weight. Enriched with fibre, omega 3 fatty acid and antioxidant, flaxseed increase your body efficiency to lose weight. Flaxseed is low and starch and sugar hence they are not high on calories. Eating them regularly is good for your health and help in losing weight.
Antioxidant which is also called lignans is abundant in flaxseed. Though they don’t have a direct link to weight loss, they enhance the cell functioning as your body burn fat. lignans also provide nutritionally support and protect against free radicals. This is how you can use flaxseed to lose weight.
As flaxseed are nutrient-rich, a tablespoon is enough. According to the health expert one tablespoon of flaxseed per day help in losing weight. This also improves your overall health.
How to eat flaxseed
Another weight loss tips to eat flaxseed. Sprinkle a few flaxseeds over a cold grain. You can also add one tablespoon of flaxseed into your smoothie. You can also use flaxseed oil to make an omega 3 packed vinaigrette for any salad. Use flaxseed in the dressing of fish, Chicken, or Egg salad. Garnish soups with a tablespoon of ground flaxseed. They will give you a slightly nutty flavour and delicious crunch.
A few other benefits of flaxseed. They are cholesterol-free and hence are good for the heart as well. They are a good source of fibre, and indigestion and prevent constipation. Flaxseed contains some other nutrients as well as protein, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous, omega 3 and lignin. Flaxseed also prevents cancer and facilitate weight loss. This also helps in maintaining a balanced hormonal level. Flaxseed also promotes healthy hair. they are also associated with reducing hypertension. They are low in LDL (lipoprotein) or bad cholesterol.